Twitter

Instagram

Instagram

Thursday, November 12, 2015

New Project Bags, and Starting a Test Knit.


Did you know I have an Etsy shop where I sell project bags?
I just added some Christmas themed ones (The Grinch that Stole Christmas).

Hope you like them!!
They are sturdy, and are firm enough to stand up when you're using them. High quality print fabrics are used both for the outside and the coordinating linings. Have a look!

Test Knit - Sorcerers Stripe Scarf or Cowl


If you would like to know when the pattern is released or to be advised of future tests, just let me know.

Seeking testers to test my pattern and create a handsome scarf or cowl using a unique stitch in DK or worsted weight yarn, any fiber. Should be soft enough to wear against the skin.

See more pics and details here.

This pattern produces tiles of horizontal and vertical stripes - which are reversible. The horizontal stripes become vertical stripes on the other side. It uses ribbing and slipped stitches, nothing complicated!
It's fully reversible and would be great knit in team or school colors!
The cowl will be knitted flat then sewn together to form a loop. For a scarf you leave the ends un-attached.
It uses about 270 yds /246m of each color.
Get all the info and sign up here.

If you can’t test right now and would like to know when pattern is released or to be advised of future tests, just let me know.

Testers who complete on time will get the final version of the pattern, plus an additional free pattern from my Ravelry Store, as a thank-you .

P.S. I haven't quite finished knitting the scarf, but I think you can see where it is going :-)



No comments:

Post a Comment